Wednesday, July 4, 2012

Lime Groovin with love.....


LIME GROOVY

Recently Mc Donalds came out up with a special sundae flavour
"THE GROOVY LIME"

Wasn't really interested at first to try it out until my girl
paster me to try out and its really early in the morning.

Well the no harm trying indeed brings lots of wonderful
feelings after experiencing the lime groovy and god I was
like instantly addicted to it this.

The taste is just marvellous with the lime syrup on the
smooth vanilla sundae and to top it up would be
the lime nata de coco jelly, perfectly
Done !

It is rather funny at times when simple thing like this
would not only brings back those old days but 
it will actually make your day !

The following day I was so excited again to have it 
and invited my mom to lime groove together and guess what ?
Its a midnite lime groovin with mom and that I will 
say,

PRICELESS !  

No comments:

Post a Comment