Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Descendent of the Dragon.....




Indeed is an interesting topic to write as most Chinese around the world 
believes that we are the descendent of the Dragon.

Dragons are very closely related to all the Chinese as we believes
the dragon brings not only health but wealth.

Those who are born under the dragon zodiac sign of the Chinese believes that
the child will one day grow to someone who are not only intelligent but
would be able to be a leader as compare to Capricorn.

If we were to trace back the ancient Chinese history which is like
some 5000 years back we would discover lots of unknown and untold
stories about our culture, believes, literatures and many many more
not to left out also some of the precious artefacts and scroll which 
are in no value to put for.

As a Chinese and the descendent of the dragon I would  probably say
that I'm proud as we are rich with cultures and literatures.

I was not really into an in depth study or research few years back on this 
topic as at that time I would say that it would not bring any benefits to 
what I'm currently doing but it proofs that I'm wrong as when I really
go into this topic in a more detail manner I discovered something 
I was not told by my parents nor my grandparents.

This something which I'm refering to is called
"IDENTITY"

  

No comments:

Post a Comment