Friday, May 11, 2012

Guilty as it is..........


Guilty ? It is a rather serious word right ? 

How often do we feel guilty for anything ? How about when times when you heard from 
someone of their problems and at that point you can't do anything at all but
just be able to lend an ear for him or her and just sit down there doing nothing but listens.

At times I wonder that if only we could do more so to speak to help out so that 
this feeling of guilty is not that hard slapping on us.

Very often we hear that if money can solve a problem or any problems it would not 
be a problem but the issue is, is it really that money can solve all the problems
that we are facing ?

Very often I'm at such situation where I listens and can't even do anything to help
and this feeling is not funny and happy at all perhaps a noble cause would 
not be that noble any more however come to think of at least we are able
to listen to their experiences and problems that they are facing
to enable them to let it out from them so that they might felt better.

The least we could at that point.

How I wish I could do something when I'm in such situation knowing
that the particular person whom I'm with feel lots better and happy
to have things sorted out.

If only I could !

No comments:

Post a Comment