Friday, May 11, 2012

Why only during Mother's Day ?


Mother's Day !


I would probably put this event as a gimmick of some clever business individuals to 
garner in more revenue for their business. During this day who will probably benefit 
from it ? Let's see, the eateries, the souvenir shops, florist, boutique's and
many many more.

Lots of questions running in my mind on mother's day. Why only remembers your mom
during this day and only reward her during this day ?

When comes to mothers day most of this so called filial children will tend to 
pretend they remember their mom and etc.

I'm not referring to the majority but let us look at this in a different manner 
or angle. I would love to see some response or perhaps create some
awareness by posting some of this following questions :

1) How often do you say I love you to your mom ?
2) Do you basically share most of your stuff with her ?
3) We often keep our GF or BF photo in our wallet how about 
keeping your mom's picture ? Do u do that ?
4) Is it by remembering mother's day will indicate that you care ?
5) How often do you call your mom ? ( if not staying together)

I love my mom very much and it does not matter on which day as to me
everyday is mothers day. If any of you had followed on my recent writings,
you will realize that I have at least two topic which I've mention about my mom
who is not just my mom but a mentor and a best friend to me
and most importantly I do carry my moms photo with me everyday 
and everywhere I go.

To me whoever only remembers of their mom during this day and
 celebrates mother's day are purely  Hippocratic individuals and honestly my 
respect for this people are basically NIL !

Let us not forget that eventough there is special day dedicated to respective figures 
please remember that this day means nothing but for commercialization purposes
and if you are really sincere in honouring your mom please treat every day is

MOTHER'S DAY !!!

     

No comments:

Post a Comment